deposit & billing policy
In consideration of receiving a tattoo from Mimik Tattoo including its artists, associates, apprentices, agents, or any employees (hereinafter referred to as the “Tattoo Studio”)
I agree to the following:
A $200 tattoo deposit - that goes towards the full cost of the tattoo - is required to hold a tattoo appointment with any Mimik Tattoo artist. In completely submitting this payment, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. All tattoo deposits are non-refundable.
2. Upon paying a deposit I acknowledge that I have communicated my tattoo design idea to the artist to my satisfaction, and have reviewed the artist's prior works to decide that the artist can implement my idea to my satisfaction. I understand that creating a tattoo design based on a client's concept is subjective, and that variations may exist between my concept and the finished design. If the finished design is not to my liking, minor changes will be made at the artist's discretion. However, I understand that substantial changes to the design or the request of an entirely new drawing or draft will require a new deposit, and the original deposit will be forfeited as payment for the artist's drawing time.
3. I have discussed the desired placement and size of the tattoo with my artist. I understand that the artist will design the tattoo to fit the intended area that was agreed upon, and any change of placement will result in a loss of deposit. A deposit will also be forfeited in full in the case of:
a. I do not appear for a tattoo appointment.
b. I cancel or reschedule an appointment without giving at least 72 hours notice.
c. I arrive more than 15 minutes late to a tattoo appointment.
d. I reschedule 2 or more times for any sessions of the same tattoo, regardless of notice.
e. I fail to reschedule a new appointment within 30 days of a cancelled appointment.
f. I arrive to a tattoo appointment without government-issued identification.
I understand that I will be billed at the artist’s current hourly rate, starting at my scheduled appointment time, for all tattooing and tattooing related services, including, but not limited to:
1. Time used to edit or resize the tattoo design if needed.
2. Time used to apply tattoo stencils to the body.
3. Time used to assemble tattoo equipment and open sanitary supplies in front of me, or to replenish necessary supplies during the tattoo session.
4. Lateness on my part of 20 minutes for any reason.
5. Any touch-up work needed as a result of negligent aftercare of the tattoo, or any touch-up work requested
six months or more after the initial application of the tattoo.
6. At the time of placing the deposit I am currently of legal age (18 years) or older.